Terms & Conditions
Last Updated: 05.06.2022
Terms & Conditions: Sections
1. Definitions & Interpretations
"Attendee" means the person who has paid to attend a Workshop or event.
"Client" means the person, firm, LLP, Company, Charity or other organisation with who a paid project has been agreed.
"Company" means Katie Cope trading as Keppel Leopard Creative and her employees, agents and assigns.
"Event" means an additional service offered by the Company on Occasion
"Member" means the person who has subscribed to the Company's Membership service.
"Service" means the paid services provided by the Company.
"Terms" means the Terms & Conditions displayed on the Website.
"Terms & Conditions" means the Terms & Conditions specifically created for a Client and their project.
"You" means the user of the website that has not purchased a service from the Company.
"Website" means the Company website: https://www.keppelleoparecreative.com
"Workshop" means an additional service offered by the Company on occasion.
2. Website Ownership
1. This website is owned and operated by Keppel Leopard Creative. These Terms set for the terms and conditions under which you may use our website and services as offered by us. This website offers visitors further information about the Company and its services. By accessing or using the website and/or our services, you approve that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms.
3. Who can use our Website
1. In order to use our website and/or receive our services, you must be at least 18 years of age, or of the legal age of majority in your jurisdiction, and possess the legal authority, right and freedom to enter into these Terms as a binding agreement. You are not allowed to use this website and/or receive services if doing so is prohibited in your country or under any law or regulation applicable to you.
4. Commercial Terms
1. All services provided by the Company (Reach Branding Service, Expand Branding Service, Bespoke Branding Service, Focus Brand Consultancy and any other service(s) that the Company choses to offer) will have a separate Terms & Conditions relevant to the Project and Client. Please refer to this for information about the services provided.
2. We reserve the right to change our prices for products displayed at any time, correct pricing errors that may inadvertently occur.
5. Refund Policy
1. All services provided by the Company (Reach Branding Service, Expand Branding Service, Bespoke Branding Service, Focus Brand Consultancy and any other service(s) that the Company choses to offer) will have a a Refund Policy specified in the project's Terms & Conditions document given to the Client. Please refer to this for information about refunds and termination.
2. For workshops and events held by the Company:
a) If the attendee cancels their place they will receive no refund.
b) If the Company cancels the workshop or event it is at the Company's discretion as to whether they refund the attendee's place.
c) If the Company is required to reschedule the workshop or event the attendee will be offered a place on the new date. If the attendee is unavailable for the new date the attendee will receive a full refund within 30 working days.
6. Retention of right to change offering
1. We may, without prior notice, change the services; stop providing the services or any features of the services we offer; or create limits for the services. We may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend access to the services without notice and liability for any reason, or for no reason.
7. Responsibility of Service
1. Please refer to the project's Terms & Conditions for specific responsibilities.
8. Ownership of intellectual property, copyrights and logos
1. The services and all materials therein or transferred thereby, including, without limitation, images, text, graphics, logos, service marks, photographs, audio, videos, and all Intellectual Property Rights related thereto, are the exclusive property of Keppel Leopard Creative. Except as explicitly provided herein, nothing in these Terms shall be deemed to create a license in or under any such intellectual Property Rights, and you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works thereof.
9. Right to suspend or cancel user account
1. We may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend your access to the service without notice and liability for any reason, including if in our sole determination you violate any provision of these Terms or any applicable law or regulations. You may discontinue use and request to cancel your account and/or any services at any time. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in the foregoing, with respect to automatically-renewed subscriptions to paid services, such subscriptions will be discontinued only upon the expiration of the respective period for which you have already made payment.
1. You agree to indemnify and hold Keppel Leopard Creative harmless from any demands, loss, liability, claims or expenses (including legal fees), made against them by any third party due to, or arising out of, or in connection with your use of the website or any of the services offered on the website.
11. Limitation of Liability
1. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall Keppel Leopard Creative, be liable for any indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including without limitation, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, arising out of or relating to the use of, or inability to use, the service.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Keppel Leopard Creative assumes no liability or responsibility for any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content; (ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to or use of our service; and (iii) any unauthorised access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information stored therein.
12. Right to change and modify terms
1. We reserve the right to modify these terms from time to time at our sole discretion. Therefore, you should review these page periodically. Your continued use of the Website or our service after any such change constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms. If you do not agree to any of these terms or any future version of the Terms, do not use or access (or continue to access) the website or the service.
13. Contact and Support
1. For further information and support please use the following contact information:
Keppel Leopard Creative (FAO: Katie Cope)
Contact Number: 01615 287 655
13. Preference of Law
1. These Terms shall be governed exclusively by the Law of England and therefore you accept the jurisdiction of such Courts, whether in England or otherwise, as the Company may nominate for the purpose of try any Action out against these Terms.